In 2016, Field Sales Solutions Head Office took on ‘Challenge 250’ – a fundraising event to collectively cover 250 miles while raising money for Beating Bowel Cancer. We were able to raise over £900 and cover 494 miles.
Fast forward to 2018 and the challenge was back!
So how does this link to Be Proud…?
As this years’ Be Proud Summer Event, Challenge 250 represents our commitment to our company values:
- Working in Partnership, together as a team, with one common goal we were able to raise more money and walk, swim, ride, run more miles than any one person in isolation.
- In Return we gained fresh air, fitness, time with colleagues and friends, an opportunity to give something back and a feeling of achievement.
- Everyone took Ownership for their own contribution, their own challenge whatever their chosen activity, all of which contributed to the overall 250 Challenge.
- As an Upstanding company, we are professional and reliable, and we took great pride in delivering what we set out to achieve.
- Putting one step in front of the other, we were Determined in our efforts to cover 250 miles and to support the NSPCC. We do these types of activities to raise money for charities because we are an honest and ethical company that believes in helping and supporting others.
To learn more about Be Proud, click here.
To keep up to date with all our latest news, views and information on our field sales solutions please subscribe.